This prayer is based on Jesus’ teaching in Mark 11:23-24, it is the best prayer we have, it is full of faith. Pray this for yourself, as often as you feel the need, and even when you don’t for ‘maintenance’ purposes:
“Thank you, Jesus, that You are in me and greater is He that is in Me than He that is in the world, 1 John 4:4. In the Name of Jesus, I come against this oppression that has been hounding me for years, I break your power over me now in the Name of Jesus, I cast out all thoughts that speak against me, any voices or thoughts that condemn or bring guilt.
I am a son (or daughter) in good standing with my Father, not because I’ve done things right but because Jesus has done everything right and He has made me right before You, Father. I accept what He has done for me. I command oppression to go out of my life. The Son is setting me free and whom the Son sets free is free indeed.
Thank you Jesus.
- Freedom from depression by the word
- How to overcome anxiety and depression
- How to overcome panic attacks and depression
- Overcome Depression with the Word:
- Anxiety, depression, and panic attacks are spiritual issues
- Fight the good Fight:
- Overcome – You will taste the sweet taste of Victory
- Holy Spirit will seal your freedom:
- Prayer to overcome oppression:
- “60 Minutes” Antidepressants
- Contact Us:
- Radio Broadcasts: